UMMA AFRIKA COVID-19 EMERGENCY RELIEF BENEFICIARIES
ALL FOOD RELIEF BOX DELIVERIES INCLUDE DELIVERY COST WITHIN THE BORDERS OF SOUTH AFRICA.
ALL ORDERS OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICAN BORDERS WILL HAVE A SURCHARGE ON BORDER ENTRY AND DISTRIBUTION
ACCORDING TO THE COUNTRY’S GOVERNMENTAL POLICIES
- A Minimum order of 10 Food boxes will be delivered to ANY project of the donor’s choice.
- Should you wish to simply make a donation the funds are collected, food boxes packed and distributed amongst our portfolio of diligently pre-screened NGO’s and not for profit organizations with credible projects / offset areas for distribution into the hands of the needy. A minimum of 10 boxes for delivery applies.
- As a Public Benefit Organization (Article 18A – Non-Profit Charity Trust) we are legally responsible for the reporting, monitoring and evaluation of all distribution and each donor or project donation will be updated accordingly.
Here follows a list of UMMA AFRIKA CHARITY TRUST beneficiaries catering to the basic requirements of mal-nourished, economically challenged and disadvantaged families:
Project 1 – IWFF supported projects:
• Kungwini Welfare Organisation
• Childwelfare Elandspoort
• RATA Social Services
• Dannville Community
• Elandspoort Community
• Booysens Beertjies Nursery School
• Booysens Community
• Moot Community
• Appelpark Community, Krugersdorp
• Childwelfare Eersterust
• CMR Soshanguve Project
• Laerskool Hennopspark Angels Project
Project 2 – Bana Ba Kgosi Soshanguve:
Bana Ba Kgosi is ‘n non-profit section 21 organisation catering to the needs of a pre-school, primary and highschool in Soshanguve. Here most of the children are living in child headed households and are mostly Orphans and Vulnerable children due to the high percentage of HIV / AIDS deaths within this community. These children have no other food resources but what is given at the Bana Ba Kgosi kitchen for breakfast and lunch daily. Here we highly recommend the Immuno Meal supplementary meal in order to provide the highest level of nutrition for optimal bone, brain and muscle development.
Project 3 – Wolmer:
1. Pikanini Wolmer
It is an early childhood development program in Wolmer, a very poor underprivileged community in Pretoria North, where parents can bring their little ones, between the age of 3-5, to play and to receive two meals a day for free. The two meals are in most cases the only food the children receive. Currently Pikanini Wolmer has 24 children of all race and the school is self-funded, relying on donations for the operational cost of running the school and feeding the children.
2. Motherhood Wolmer
Is a support group established in October 2017. The purpose of the group is to support, guide, educate and encourage pregnant woman and woman with small babies on how to take care of themselves during pregnancy, afterbirth support and also taking care of their new growing babies. Support is given in the form of food and clothes, relying fully on donations.
Project 4 – Doxa Deo Midstream Church projects:
Various pop up projects are addressed as need arises. Mostly focused on the upliftment of families mostly fatherless and destitute.
Project 5 – Feeding Outreach Programs:
This organisation reaches out to the needy of all ages. Reaching out throughout the Tswhane Metropole, as and when the need arises. They also have a school in Mamelodi and teach and feed these children each day.
2. Dare to Love
An organisation that normally reaches out on a Saturday morning, from various locations in Pretoria. They are currently reaching out throughout the week, in order to provide food and Bibles to those living on the streets.
3. Fearless Love
They have been reaching out to the homeless for over 4 years and cook daily meals from the boot of a car. In great need of support for nutritional value of food is limited.